Visa Information

Which visa will you need?

No worries! When you enroll at Brandon College, we will help you figure out the correct visa type and assist you step-by-step with your visa application or any of your visa questions.


Who should apply for the F-1 Student Visa?

If you are planning to attend a full-time course, you should apply for the F-1 student visa.


Full-time course = minimum 18 hours of instruction per week.


  • B-1 Business Visa
  • B-2 Tourist Visa
  • F-1 Student Visa
  • F-2 Dependent of F-1 student
  • H-1 Temporary Worker
  • J-1 Exchange Visitor
  • M-1 Technical & Vocational Student
  • WT Visa Waiver  (ESTA Program)


U.S. Visa Types

The U.S. Government has many different categories of  visas for entry into the Unites States. Here are the most frequently used Visa Types:

Step-by-Step Instructions

F-1 Visa Application